The Sugar Land Texas Consumer Law Litigation Lawyers of Wauson ♦ Probus are recognized consumer litigation attorneys who will represent you in a field of the law that encompasses many different types of cases, including, but not limited to:
- auto dealer fraud
- cases of mistaken identity
- consumer fraud cases
- credit reporting problems
- debt collector harassment
- false credit reports
- identity theft cases
- unlawful debt collection practices
- unfair business practices
- other consumer cases
The statutes, written to protect you, serve a two-fold purpose:
- to fully compensate consumers for any losses incurred as a result of conduct which violates the law
- as a regulatory mechanism, by imposing civil sanctions on merchants that refuse to comply with the law -- a principle referred to as the "private attorney general."
These objectives are met by statutes which provide for the recovery of out-of-pocket losses, attorneys fees, and, in appropriate cases, punitive damages.
The attorneys' commitment and zealous consumer advocacy is unrivaled with a track record of excellence and professionalism well recognized in Texas.